Staff RF Engineer / Antenna Design / Grand Prairie, TX
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Antenna Design Engineer in Grand Prairie, TX.
Responsibilities Include: Antenna design and testing. Review of System requirements, deriving antenna performance requirements, and designing the antenna. The design engineer will work closely with the mechanical packaging and RF transceiver designer.
Additional responsibilities are: Participating in make/buy decisions, supervising supplier or internal fabrication, integration, and test as well as performing testing. Experience with CST modeling tool, analog test equipment, and antenna test setup is required.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Grand Prairie is part of the "Mid-Cities" region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Must have a Secret clearance with 5 yr investigation
- Experience with CST modeling, analog test equipment, and antenna test setup
- Experience deriving antenna performance requirements
- Experience with trade studies, RF system development
- Must be familiar with RF circuit design and components
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary environment
- Clear, confident, concise, coherent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Antenna modeling and design
- RF antenna and receiver test experience
- Familiar with typical business practices
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint skills
- Experience with creating presentation charts and general status reports, and delivering presentations to customers
- Experience with proposal creation
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Texas
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top