Sr RF Engineer / Subsystem Integration / Grand Prairie, TX
At Lockheed Martin, youâ€™ll have an opportunity to create a better world every day. For most individuals, our work challenges belong merely to headlines and tweets. But our employees routinely experience a broad range of programs and projects, each geared to important human needs. Whatever your assignment, youâ€™ll use your education and experience to take on formidable challenges. Meanwhile, you can rely on the resources of a global technology leader to back the kind of innovation that has characterized our historic breakthroughs.
Lockheed Martin is seeking an RF Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX that will be responsible for RF Subsystem integration and test in a missile system.
Find out more information about MFC at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/lockheedmartinengineeringoperations
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Grand Prairie is part of the â€Mid-Citiesâ€ region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- Experience with Pulsed Power, High Power Microwave, and/or Directed Energy Systems
- Must possess general RF knowledge
- Must be familiar with RF circuit design and components to include RF PWB layout, RF circuit testing and troubleshooting
- Experience in RF system and subsystem design and test, basic radar design and theory of operation, radar systems analysis, software-driven radar operations, communication and one-way data link budget, and communication modulation schemes is required
- Ability to develop RF system and subsystem performance requirements
- Ability to use RF test equipment to support acceptance testing, manufacturing production and in-process testing, data processing and analysis
- Ability to travel to customer locations and field tests
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary environment
- Clear, confident, concise, coherent oral and written communication skills
- Laboratory experience with Microwave tube technology
- Familiar with typical business practices
- Experience with creating presentation charts and general status reports, and delivering presentations to customers Experience conducting manpower estimating
- Experience with proposal creation
- Experience conducting quality non-conformances
- Experience with developing and implementing corrective action plans
- Experience conducting contractual audits
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martinâ€™s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customersâ€™ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where weâ€™re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Texas
Back to top