Senior QC Analyst - C27J Aircraft - Quality Control - Special Operations Forces
Quality Practitioner will be providing surveillance of day-to-day C27J aircraft flightline maintenance activities at Laguna Army Air / Yuma Proving Grounds, AZ. This is a 1st shift flex schedule position.
- Generate, deliver, implement & sustain a Quality Plan inclusive of Safety of Flight List / minimum equipment list (MEL) and compliant to AS9110
- Generate, deliver, implement & sustain (revise as required) Aviation Procedures Guide Site Specific supplement
- Review publications and work forms to ensure accuracy / availability
- Verify maintenance is performed in accordance with the methods, standards, and techniques specified by the respective OEMs or developed for the APO
- Screen maintenance forms for completeness, proper entries
- Cross-reference tracked components with stock issue records
- Provide training program oversight
- Review flight release authorization documentation
- Verify carryover items and deferred maintenance are properly handled and held to a minimum
- Perform Weight and Balance per OEM guidance
- Sustain Foreign Object Damage (FOD), impoundment, HAZMAT and tool control programs
- Direct Process Improvement / Configuration Management initiatives
- Provide monthly Quality Assurance Internal Audit Report and trend analysis
- Take immediate remedial and corrective actions for all non-conformances identified during government surveillance
- Generate / Follow-Up Supplier Corrective Action Reports (SCAR)
- Perform Pre-closure inspections
- Coordinate / validate local manufactured / purchased parts and tooling
- Verify safety of flight inspections for Red X / grounding conditions and forms documentation
- Complete surveillance during flight line maintenance / launch / recovery operations
- Monitor Impoundment / Functional Check Flight / Debrief Functions
- Validate / Process External Performance Assessment Reports, Complaints and Corrective Action Requests
- Complete Quality Control Verifications as required
- Interface with SOFSA / local Government Flight Representative (GFR), Ground GFR and Safety GFR
- Evaluate servicing, pre, thru, and post flight inspections, launch and recovery activities.
- Conduct Process / Product / Special / Tool and FOD audits to assess project adherence to company Command Media, industry standards, AS9100 / AS9110 Quality Management System (QMS) & Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs)
- Eight (8) years of aviation maintenance experience.
- One (1) year experience as Quality Inspector, QC Analyst or Quality Engineer.
- Aircraft Weight & Balance (or W&B) experience.
- US Army Aircraft Forms and Records experience.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must understand Microsoft Office applications to include Email, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Airframe and Power plant license.
Completed AS9100 auditor training and proven auditing experience.
Aircraft Weight and Balance certification.
C27J or C130 Maintenance Experience.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martinâ€™s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customersâ€™ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where weâ€™re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fayetteville North Carolina
Back to top