Senior Financial Analyst / Archbald, PA
The primary responsibility for this individual will be for the development, review, and analysis of functional estimates including labor, material, financial modeling and pricing for the various programs. Activities include: analyzing program requirements, supporting internal proposal reviews, supporting customer audit/fact findings, and providing negotiation support. The individual will work closely with departmental functional estimators in their development of basis of estimates that meet proposal quality standards. The secondary responsibility will be to support LRP activities, program finance and various ad-hoc analysis as required.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Archbald is located in Northeastern Pennsylvania and is part of Lackawanna County in the Blue Ridge Mountain range. The entire region is about 100 miles from both New York City and Philadelphia. Archbald is a suburb of Scranton, PA. If you can't find what you are looking for in Archbald, you'll likely find it in Scranton. The city of Scranton hosts five colleges and universities: Lackawanna College, Marywood University, The University of Scranton, Johnson College, and The Commonwealth Medical College and one technical school, Fortis Institute. Where can you get to form Archbald? Philadelphia is 2.5 hours to the south, and NYC is two hours to the southeast. Binghamton, NY is an hour north of Archbald. The Pocono Mountains and Lake Wallenpaupack are nearby. The Northeastern PA region offers an excellent cost of living and is a great place to live.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience in working competitive procurements
• Ability to understand complex programmatic and technical issues and summarize for management presentation
• Demonstrates strong analytical skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and other advanced functions, Word, PowerPoint
• Program Finance Experience
* Ability to obtain a secret security clearance.
• Proficient with MFC estimating, financial, and accounting systems/processes
• Ability to interact with multiple levels of management across all functions
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience with ICE review process, and ability to reconcile with ICE risk positions
• Ability to prioritize tasks, assume ownership, and drive projects and issues to completion
• Experience with proposal negotiations / financial risk assessment
• Experience with International proposals
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Archbald Pennsylvania
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top