Senior Electro-Mechanical Packaging Engineer / PWB & CCA Design / Orlando, FL
Description:Hardware ElectroMechanical packaging design engineer will be responsible for the hardware development for missile and/or fire control electronics: specifically printed wiring board (PWB) and circuit card assembly (CCA) design as well as general packaging support. Activity will require cross functional coordination to complete PWB/CCA hardware design and integration for the designated weapon system. General qualifications: Researches, develops, and designs component, equipment, and networks for military applications. Candidate must have experience CCA and PWB design as well as the associated components and connectors.
Desired Skills:- Possession of a DoD Secret Level clearance is highly desirable.
- Possession of a DoD Interim Level clearance is desirable.
- Working knowledge of printed wiring board and surface mount technologies is desired.
- Working knowledge of military and/or industry hardware specifications is desired
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Proficient with Pro-E and/or Creo or other 3D software (such as Catia, Solidworks, etc)
- Requires 5 or more years of electro-mechanical design experience of airborne avionics, missile and/or ground-based equipment. Design experience should include chassis, electro-mechanical assembly, electrical cable and/or network design.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top