Senior Electrical Engineer / Telemetry / Grand Prairie, TX
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Telemetry and Integration Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. Primary responsibility is general Telemetry design and integration. Tasks will include supplier and WSMR test range technical communication, support to packaging and mechanical design, instrumentation, and real-time screen development.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Grand Prairie is part of the "Mid-Cities" region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Must be able to obtain a Department of Defense Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or related field)
- Must possess strong general electrical engineering knowledge
- Must be familiar with circuit design and components to include electronics testing and troubleshooting
- Experience in electronic system and subsystem design and test, systems analysis, software-driven operations and test schemes
- Ability to develop system and subsystem performance requirements Excellent communications skills to interface with subordinates, peers, supervisors, subcontractors, and customers
- Need ability to work well in an interdisciplinary environment
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in general Telemetry design and integration experience.
- Ability to perform requirements definition, design trades, interface definitions, development estimating and tasking.
- Strong electronic systems integration testing and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to use test equipment to support acceptance testing, manufacturing production and in-process testing, data processing and analysis.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Texas
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top