Senior Electrical Engineer / Analog Design Engineer / Grand Prairie, TX
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Analog Design Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX.
The Analog Circuit Designer will be familiar with General analog design, RF design, High Voltage Pulsed Power, High Power Microwaves, High Voltage Switching, PWB design and have platform integration skills.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Grand Prairie is part of the "Mid-Cities" region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Must have ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Must have a complete understanding of technical principles, theories and concepts of RF Systems and pulse power
- Must possess strong general electrical engineering knowledge
- Must be familiar with circuit design and components to include electronics testing and troubleshooting
- Experience in electronic system and subsystem design and test
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in RF and pulse power design
- Familiar with tools such as PSpice, mechanical CAD software (Solidworks), MatLab, and 3D Electromagnetic Code
- Ability to perform requirements definition, design trades, interface definitions, development estimating and tasking
- Strong electronic systems integration testing and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to use test equipment and work in a lab environment
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Texas
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top