Semiconductor Process Engineer / Goleta, CA
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Semiconductor Process Engineer to sustain and support equipment and Focal Plane Array process areas including but not limited to hybridization, wicking, thinning, etching, and deposition.
Selected candidate will also work with development and integration engineers to adapt new processes and techniques into the manufacturing line as required. Data driven analysis will be required to assess the efficacy of continuous improvement activities for the purposes of implementation. This person will also act as a capital owner and will be involved in acquisition through release to production activities.
This facility requires special access and therefore all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing and metrology techniques.
- Experience in semiconductor processing, either in industry or a university environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Must be familiar with DOE analysis, and have excellent engineering documentation skills and communication skills.
-This facility requires special access and therefore all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Experience with automated semiconductor processing equipment for processes such as: chip packaging, 3D processing, automated optical inspection, photolithography, wet etching, dry etching, lift-off, thin film deposition, dicing, & electroplating.
- Experience with MATLAB, JMP or other data analysis software, and SPC software.
- Ability to maintain engineering notebooks and the ability to interface effectively from the technician level to senior management.
- Willingness to help lead teams using project management techniques.
- Familiarity with DOE, risk assessment, and root cause analysis techniques.
- Lean Six Sigma training.
- Experience with III-V semiconductor processing.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martinâ€™s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customersâ€™ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where weâ€™re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Goleta California
Back to top