Requirements and Analysis Engineer/ Missile Program Requirements Lead, Orlando FL
Lockheed Martin is seeking an experienced Systems Requirements and Analysis Engineer to serve as the engineering team lead responsible for missile program requirements development and system analyses.
- Oversight for development and traceability of requirements, requirement working groups and change board support
- Refine System Concept and Architecture
- Oversight for development of Systems Engineering Management Plan, System Performance Verification Plan, Risk Management Plan, Parts Obsolescence Plan
- Oversight and conduct of system analyses including system specialty analyses
- Lead planning, trades, design, and risk assessment
- Lead timeline development and maintenance working group
- Develop and monitor KPPs, KSAs and TPMs
- Oversight for development of service view diagrams
- Support planning and conduct of major program reviews
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to perform the following Requirements Definition assignments:
Perform requirements definition of achievable design characteristics for an objective missile system.
Synthesize design characteristics into an implemental system architecture.
Flow system level requirements to testable structures and modular hardware and software using DOORS.
Perform trade studies and Risk and Opportunity Management analyses.Define and track Technical Performance Measures (TPM's).
Perform detail system verification activities including definition of verification methodology.
Generate and execute a Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP).
Define system tolerances and timelines.
Conduct a thorough functional configuration audit with verification evidence provided.
DOORS experience is an asset to this position.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top