Program Quality Manager - Lufkin, TX
Lockheed Martin is seeking to hire a Program Quality Assurance Manager for the Lufkin, TX facility. Responsible for supporting all aspects of Quality and Mission Success for the PAC-3 Command Launch System (CLS) program. Reporting to the Site Sr. Quality Manager, this role includes responsibility for defining and executing strategic plans for the CLS quality department, staffing and providing direction to CLS quality personnel, act as quality liaison with local product management and cross functional team leaders; requires significant interface with customers including on-site DCMA personnel. Knowledgeable and capable of developing and implementing quality systems in support of site Operations program execution while complying with AS9100 Quality Management Systems.
Successful candidate must be able to drive business improvements into current programs and functional areas while ensuring that effective preventive and corrective strategies are defined and executed. Supports quality leadership team in implementing strategy and quality assessment processes resulting in timely delivery of compliant processes presented through the DD250 process.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Lufkin, Texas is a great place to live offering lots of things to do with a small town charm. The cost of living is quite reasonable in this region so you can definitely live large in Lufkin! Lufkin is at the crossroads of East Texas at the intersections of Highways US 59, future Interstate 69, which leads to Houston and the Rio Grande Valley to the south and Nacogdoches and Texarkana and points to the North and US 69 which leads from the Golden Triangle of Southeast Texas, Port Arthur and Beaumont to the Southeast to points such as Jacksonville, Tyler, Dallas, and Oklahoma to the north.
• Bachelors degree
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of ISO9000 / AS9100 Quality Management Systems
• Previous quality experience with product life cycles including development through sales and delivery
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
• Advanced understanding of Quality principles
• Experience with control and disposition of non-conforming material
• Experience in solving complex problems associated with the quality of products and with regard to quality owned processes (FAI, CCB, CAB, etc.)
• Proficient skill level with Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with Technical Operations, Manufacturing, and all other stakeholders
• Technical Engineering Degree
• Experienced as a leader of direct report employees
• Experience working with Government customers in the Aerospace Industry
• Lean / Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification
• Advanced AS9102 Interpretation and application experience
• Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) technical experience
• Experienced in Bid, Proposal and Estimating practices and development of Quality Assurance Basis of Estimates (BOE)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Lufkin Texas
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top