Procurement Representative Staff - Orlando
Position is responsible for managing the performance of Critical procurements through SEMAC and potentially major subcontracts including the oversight of sub tier suppliers. Individual will be the Global Supply Chain representative to A and B Board for multiple Integrated Product Teams (IPT's) and will be responsible for leading Supplier Management Teams (SMT's). Must be able to interface with both internal and external customers. Individual will work closely with technical operations, production operations, Quality, PP&C on hardware development and or delivery. Must be able to work autonomously with reduced oversight.
Candidate must have:
- Experience in P2P system or equivalent systems
- Demonstrated buying skills
- Knowledge of invoice payments processes
- Supply chain experience and direct supplier interface required
- Knowledge of compliance requirements for purchase orders
- Negotiation skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Candidate must be willing to work in a team environment
- Be familiar with lean six sigma processes and procedures
- Candidate must be able to read and understand technical documents
- Candidate must be able to communicate with senior management effectively
- Be capable of prioritizing heavy workloads efficiently
- Experience with pulling data from numerous data bases for metric reviews
- Green/Black Belt Certified
- EVMS trained
- Working knowledge in dealing with and supporting a production facility
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top