Procurement Representative Senior / Orlando, FL
This Procurement Rep for the Apache program will participate in page in lines, create Z charts (HY) late procurement status, attend CSB/CCB/CAB, create Red/Yellow charts, attend Program status meetings and attend Execution Review meetings. This Rep will support all functions and will work directly with Quality on Aging Tags (520 status) and SCARS. This Rep will expedite and utilize metrics to track aging PRs and late to contract/late to promise. This Rep will work issues directly with the suppliers including returns.
• Experience with Procure 2 Pay (P2P) and MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning) systems or SAP
• Experience expediting suppliers or vendors
• Experience in MQS and Processing SCARs
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college
• Ability to respect the diversity and roles of other team members and work well as a member of the team.
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment and work well under pressure
• Ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions;problem solving skills required
• Experience with DFAR (Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations)
• Experience placing POCRs through P2P system (Procure to Pay)
• Negotiations skills
• Experience with APECS
• Business acumen needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self motivated and takes initiative
• Ability to organize and prioritize assignments
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to be flexible and accept change
• Capable of making business based decisions
• Understanding of Government Procurement processes
• Able to travel when required
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top