Procurement Representative / Orlando, FL
Candidate will be assigned various procurement duties ranging from expediting, spot buying, to supplier visits, as needed.
The candidate will support the AGMS programs located at multiple Lockheed Martin sites.
The selected candidate will be accountable for managing, reporting, aging PR/PO placement with SEMAC and program.
Managing the supplier base for specific commodities and all that entails with a high volume production program.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
1. Candidate must be capable of efficiently prioritizing heavy workloads efficiently.
2. Responsible for reporting and presenting material status, supporting production, affordability, proposal, quality and engineering meetings
3. Multi-tasking abilities are a must.
4. Required to support CAB, PSR and other meetings.
5. Candidate must be able to support a team environment and be familiar with the Lean/Six Sigma processes.
6. Solid competency in MS Office Suite. Basic P2P/SAP is desired.
7. Acumen to read and understand engineering drawings is desired..
8. Selected individual must be able to effectively communicate with senior management.
9. Candidate will be required to lead various IPT, quality assurance and engineering teams, when needed.
Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college
Experience in a manufacturing environment
Ability to effectively communicate with others
Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
Must be a US Citizen.
Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
Experience in the use of SAP or similar system
Familiar with Lean/Six Sigma processes
Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
Basic negotiation skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top