Procurement Representative/ Entry-level/ Orlando, FL
Candidate will have the opportunity to work on the fast-paced Gyrocam Program, supporting both the legacy production (VOSS) and new configuration development (DHD) efforts, as well as the emerging INFIRNO program.
• Gyrocam sensor systems deliver an elevated, unobstructed, 360-degree surveillance advantage to military, law enforcement and commercial customers. Coupled with secure data link capabilities, systems share mission critical information providing enhanced situational awareness.
• INFIRNO is a high definition (HD), precision targeting and ISR sensor system that readily adapts for future missions. Applicable across ground, airborne and maritime platforms, INFIRNO features HD color and HD infrared sensors, laser designator/range finder, advanced image processing and multi-target track capabilities proven in Lockheed Martin's Sniper Advanced Targeting Pod, Target Sight System and the Apache M-TADS/PNVS.
The Candidate selected for this position will support the Turreted Systems program area within the Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) Sensor and Global Sustainment (S&GS) line of business area.
The Candidate will:
• Own, Status, Manage and be Accountable for hardware deliveries to support Product / Program
• Be the primary Global Supply Chain Liaison between program and MFC's commodity purchasing center (SEMAC: South-Eastern Materials Acquisition Center) to assist with expediting order placements
• Expedite hardware / material deliveries to meet the Production need (as necessary)
• Present hardware shortages & delays and Recovery Plan / Strategy to Senior Management - includes creating chart deck for presentation
• Assure parts meet quality standards and requirements
• Support the return / replacement of non-conforming hardware
• Assure all material is delivered on-time to mission assurance, schedule, technical, and cost requirements
• Support and lead cost reduction initiatives, engineering change board (on behalf of the Global Supply Chain team), program meetings, and other activities in compliance with LM policies and procedures, government regulations, and contractual customer commitments.
• Working knowledge of Material Resource Planning (MRP) systems and processes.
• Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and specialized application software associated with the Global Supply Chain function, Procure-to-Pay (P2P)
• Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to handle demanding, time-sensitive workloads/tasks with complete follow-through
• Demonstrated communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) & strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and a strategic, detail-oriented mindset
• Business acumen and ability to make business-based decisions
• Self-motivated, demonstrated sense of urgency, ownership of tasks and accountability for all assignments
• Work independently and in a team environment (teamwork-oriented)
• Demonstrate ability to lead and influence a team
• Work with all levels of management and cross-functional groups
• Able to travel on occasion
• Experience with Lockheed Martin Material Resource Planning (MRP) and/or procurement systems (P2P)
• Experience working with or in Southeastern Materials Acquisition Center (SEMAC)
• Green Belt Certified/Lean Six Sigma training or experience
• Thorough knowledge of federal acquisition policies and procedures, to specifically include LM-specific procedures such as Lockheed Martin Acquisition Procedures (LMAP)
• Working knowledge of engineering change board process
• Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)
• Working knowledge of standard US Department of Defense contract types
• Experience with the procurement of specialized materials, complex assemblies, and equipment within the Defense industry
• Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional Supplier Management Teams
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top