Procurement Representative / Archbald, PA
Primarily responsible for supporting material cost estimating within Global Supply Chain. Tasks include identifying sources of supply to maximize competition, executing Proprietary Information Agreements (PIAs), issuing Request for Quotes (RFQs) and analyzing supplier quotes and historical data against proposal requirements to develop most accurate proposal. Daily interactions with suppliers and will use of P2P MCE to collect all material cost data. The position requires interface with all functional groups (Operations, Program Management, Engineering, Finance and Sourcing) to fully understand ground rules.
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
• Strong analytical skills; Ability to work with numbers, data and units of measure.
• Teamwork oriented with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
• Demonstrated organizational skills with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated, demonstrated sense of urgency, ownership of tasks and accountable
• Ability to travel periodically
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Business/Finance related study, or relevant job experience
• Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
• Strong Excel skills: data manipulation / vlookups / reporting / formatting
• Experience or exposure to Supply Chain Management
• Prior experience and knowledge of SAP and LM P2P
• Knowledge of Lockheed Martin Acquisition Procedures(LMAP) and Commercial Acquisition Procedures (CAP)
• Demonstrated experience with supplier negotiations
• Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings
• Supplier relationship skills
• Familiarity with Bills of Material
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Archbald Pennsylvania
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top