Plumber / OCONUS / Clearance Needed
Lockheed Martin is seeking a plumber for an overseas assignment. International travel is required for this position. Duties include:
1. Oversee a facilities support element management and incorporation of all elements within specified facilities footprint.
2. Interfaces with military personnel, DOD Civilians and contracted elements to maintain all of the structures and infrastructures.
3. Coordinates all work efforts for routine and emergency work.
4. Coordinate for necessary material and resources to complete routine and emergency requirements.
5. Read blueprints and drawings to determine exact specifications. Determine water supply networks and waste drainage systems.
6. Perform additional duties as identified
Must be able to travel internationally
The successful candidate will be required to successfully complete customer required International Readiness Certifications. For more information please review more requirements on https://www.bliss.army.mil/crc/contractors.html
• Read blueprints and drawings to determine exact specifications. Determine water supply networks and waste drainage systems.
• Experience in project management or equivalent with focus on management of personnel.
• Better than average written and oral communications skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Special Operations community interactions.
WILLINGNESS TO WORK ROTATIONAL SHIFTS INCLUDING DAYS, EVENINGS, MIDNIGHTS, HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS AS REQUIRED. MUST WORK IN EXTREME TEMPERATURES HOT AND COLD, INDOOR/OUTDOOR.
The successful candidate will be required to successfully complete customer required International Readiness Certifications. For more information please review more requirements on http://www.campatterbury.in.ng.mil/CivilianContractorDeploymentRedeploymentInfo/tabid/1101/Default.aspx
Top Secret Clearance
Former military with 15 years of experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Walton Beach Florida
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top