Organizational Development Consultant
Provide Organizational Development consulting services for business leaders. Assess business needs and design and implement interventions to enhance the effectiveness of employees, teams, functions, programs, and the entire enterprise. Manage multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity simultaneously. Collaborate with leaders to support business solutions, organization effectiveness, and organizational change initiatives. Partner with all levels to provide successful client engagements.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8 years or more of professional experience; or 6 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with change management principles and methodology, organization design practices and processes, executive coaching, employee surveys, and team development to build effective organizations.
- Demonstrated experience consulting with leaders on Human Resources and organizational effectiveness topics.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and initiatives, including developing project plans, identifying stakeholders, preparing corresponding communication plans, identifying of milestones, deadlines, and metrics to assess outcomes/results.
- Demonstrated ability and experience coaching leaders.
- Demonstrated ability and experience facilitating executives and groups to create solutions and resolve issues.
- Masters Degree- Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, HRD, or a related field.
- Experience in designing and implementing Organizational Development interventions (e.g., change management, organizational assessment, organizational design, leadership off-sites, team development, new leader assimilations/transitions, etc.).
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills with the ability to execute with and through others while managing multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical with ability to gather and interpret talent metrics/data.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity while attending to multiple stakeholders, a variety of concurrent projects, and firm deadlines.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Florida, Grand Prairie Texas
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top