Manufacturing Engineer Associate - Ocala, FL
- Candidate should be able to develop and implement Manufacturing Process Plans (MPP's) for a variety of electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Utilize basic drafting and software programs to develop MPP's, design tooling, support equipment, process flows.
- Provide technical guidance and support to manufacturing operators to facilitate assembly performance.
- Apply lean manufacturing techniques to reduce cost and increase yields.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Investigate root cause of failures/defects and implement corrective action to support continuous improvement.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college.
- This position will be located at a facility that requires special access and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA requirement.
- Experienced with Microsoft, Office (PowerPoint, Access, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly, industrial processes, technical writing, and teaming.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing concepts and techniques, Pro-E, or equivalent CAD software, tool design, electronic, packaging design, and MRS, concepts.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Ocala Florida
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top