Financial Analyst Senior - Special Operations Forces
This role is responsible for performing financial analysis, reconciling financial data across multiple systems, reporting actuals data for the enterprise, and calculating indirect cost in support of management reviews. This role is also responsible for processing monthly actuals input to financial reporting system, while ensuring that costs are allocated according to established procedures. The position requires the application of accounting principles to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Bachelors degree in Business (one or more core competencies)
- Experience with Accounting Systems such as SAP
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and meet hard deadlines
- Experienced in working with large data sets
- Ability to calculate indirect cost using direct cost and rates data.
- Strong MS Office proficiency skills; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) experience
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) experience
- Experience with Deltek software (Cobra
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with MS Access
- Visual Basic programming
- Access SQL programming
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Lexington Kentucky
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top