Energy Efficiency/ Utility/ Operations Lead / Madison, WI
This position is located in Madison, WI
This position supports a portfolio of programs for participating Wisconsin utilities located in Madison, WI. Lockheed Martin will serve as the program administrator, where this role will focus on the operational team serving the commercial, industrial and residential markets. This is a lead role responsible for monitoring and maintaining team productivity, efficiency, and quality. This individual will be responsible for ensuring performance objectives are visible to the team, updated with current progress, and can convey performance variances to program management. This position will assist with quality assurance/quality control activities. Supervise all operational aspects of the office, e.g., procurement, maintenance, security, systems, etc. Oversee program hotline support activities on behalf of clients ensuring that call center staff are kept up-to-date on program changes; monitor call center statistics for any noticeable trends. Responsible for producing project deliverables as assigned.
Other specific attributes and skills include:
• Leader qualities to support a quick program set up and a sustained high performing team/environment.
• Situational awareness in relation to Utility client concerns, evaluation results, and performance achievement
• Cross functional team building
• Establishing visual management system and a process to sustain visual awareness of performance
• Employee engagement sufficient to achieve alignment with changing objectives and the maintenance of a positive work environment
• Information management software familiarity sufficient to support set up and identify maintenance and operations process to support
The successful candidate will have experience in the five main areas of Lockheed Martin Leadership:
• Delivery of Results
• Shaping the Future
• Building Effective Relationships
• Energizing the Team
• Modeling Personal Excellence
This is a blue sky position - position will be hired upon contract award.
• Exhibits professional demeanor and top-notch customer service skills
• PC, keyboarding, and typing/data entry proficiency
• Ability to quickly learn proprietary software
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work effectively within a team environment
• Detail oriented
• Previous experience in energy efficiency and/or utility sector
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and use creative problem solving skills to make recommendations
• Previous experience with SharePoint information sharing tool
• Good troubleshooting abilities
• Ability to manipulate and present data in a meaningful format
• Ability to present complex situations to upper management
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): New Berlin Wisconsin
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top