Energy Efficiency Project Engineer Associate (St. Louis, MO)
Lockheed Martin is seeking an energy or mechanical
engineer with knowledge of energy efficiency
technology implementation and calculation of energy
savings or the aptitude to learn the skills. These technologies can include lighting,
building controls, HVAC, and central plant equipment.
Candidate must be detail-oriented, have strong
analytical skills and the capacity to handle multiple
projects and roles.
Position will support the delivery of a large energy
efficiency program. Understanding of energy
industry and energy efficiency programs are desired but not required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the
• Performing energy analysis of facility energy
efficiency measure calculations using standard or
predefined energy analysis tools and methodology
• Technical evaluation of third party energy audits
and energy efficiency technology studies
• Conducting walk through inspections of facilities
and interviewing facility owners/managers to validate
submitted energy efficiency measures.
• Performing QA/QC activities, including conducting
pre- and post-installation energy efficiency project
• Working with outreach staff to establish and
support appropriate level of technical assistance
required for energy project evaluation
• Determining cost-effectiveness of identified energy
efficiency measures and eligibility for financial
incentives based on regulatory requirements
• Identifying energy efficiency technologies and
energy savings studies/financial analysis to support
development of prescriptive measures
• Project coordination duties to include financial and
savings forecasting assistance, work flow
management, status reporting, database and project
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Energy Efficiency experience
• Energy calculation tool experience
• Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) or Certified Energy
Manager (CEM) certifications, Energy Manager in
• Process and detail oriented individual
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with
other business functions
• Effective communication skill set
• MS Office applications for analysis, documentation,
• Strong MS Excel skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): St. Louis Missouri
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top