Energy Efficiency Commercial & Industrial Programs Manager / Madison, WI
This position is located in Madison, WI
Lockheed Martin is looking for an experienced commercial and industrial programs manager to manage a portfolio of energy efficiency programs in Madison, WI. Lockheed Martin will serve as the program administrator, where this role will manage all implementers serving the residential market. The ideal candidate will direct all phases of programs from inception through completion and will have direct responsibility for all aspects of program implementation from driving participation to realization of savings to management of all program implementers. Responsible for coordinating employee recruitment, selection, training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary and recognition/disciplinary actions. Also responsible for cost, schedule and technical performance. Supports contract negotiations and contract changes. Coordinates and supports the preparation of cost estimates and proposals. Develops business plans and strategies. Acts as primary customer contact for implementer activities, and leads review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule and performance. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to schedules and plans. Identifies program problems and obtains solutions. Suggests, develops and designs program innovations or changes fostering greater efficiency and effectiveness and customer satisfaction. Help to identify and develop new business opportunities. Directs the work of employees assigned to the programs and mentors/motivates staff to excel and develop their full potential.
The successful candidate will have experience in the five main areas of Lockheed Martin Leadership:
• Delivery of Results
• Shaping the Future
• Building Effective Relationships
• Energizing the Team
• Modeling Personal Excellence
Activities and process to support these program objectives include:
• Program Design
• Supporting IT infrastructure
• Compliance with program requirements
• Vertical alignment from customer through program governance
• Document management
• Process creation and continuous improvement
• Process manual creation and updates
• Alignment with Marketing/Advertisement to support participation, value add, and industry recognition.
• Continuous Improvement
• Ensure proper visibility into program performance
• Reporting/ Scoreboards/ Scorecards
• Contract Management/ Quality
Position will be hired upon contract award.
• Experience leading teams across multiple tasks to achieve common objectives
• Experience in client relationship management and establishing and utilizing appropriate communication cadence
• Affinity for data and the ability to combine data and business intelligence to drive effective decisions
• Ability to work effectively across multiple functions (engineering, marketing, operations...)
• Ability to train, develop, and engage team members
• Ability to establish and manage effective program metrics
• Excellent customer service skills in working with both customers, client and internal functions
• Experience and aptitude for supporting the creation and compliance of detailed contractual and/or program documentation
• Excellent communication skills in both oral and written form
• Aptitude for Microsoft products to effectively manage time, schedule, and activity completion
• Experience in establishing and leading effective meetings
•Energy Efficiency Program implementation experience
•Project Management Professional (PMP®/CAPM®) experience or certification
•Environmental or energy background or certifications such as Certified Energy Auditor (C.E.A.) or Certified Energy Manager (C.E.M.) certifications
•Aptitude for Microsoft Dynamics or related CRM type software
•Aptitude for Microsoft SharePoint
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): New Berlin Wisconsin
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top