Electronics Technician / Soldering / Cable & Harness Fabrication / Orlando, FL
Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries. This is Lockheed Martin's lead business unit for research development and production of manned and unmanned ground-vehicle systems, electro-optical and smart munitions systems and is a pioneer in the field of versatile, high-performance missile and rocket technology.
Electronics Technician qualified and trained to support electrical/mechanical fabrication and limited testing associated with aerospace related or comparably critical systems. Tasks include cable / harness fabrication, surface mount and thru-hole soldering, test box layout (including drilling / punching boxes to accept connectors, test points, etc.). Candidate will support multiple missile and fire control programs.
- Must be a detailed worker, capable of following written and oral instructions from engineering drawings and other inputs.
- Candidate must be able to pass LM provided solder and harness fabrication training.
- Requires Secret Clearance with investigation within the last 5 years
- Familiarity with cable/harness fabrication, manual soldering (SMT and Thru-Hole), test box layout (including drilling/punching boxes to accept connectors, test points, etc.) is desired.
- Knowledge and use of basic test equipment such as multimeters as well as basic AC/DC circuitry is preferred. Related military experience and previous LMC experience is a plus. IPC-620, IPC-610 and J-STD-001 certification highly desirable.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top