Electrical / Electronic Test Technician / Inspector B / Grand Prairie, TX
Perform or assist in the performance of, required tests, inspections, and verifications of company manufactured or purchased hardware. Perform, or assist in the performance of, product verifications using a wide variety of techniques including visual examination, dimensional measurement, electronic meters, oscilloscopes, function generators, spectrum and logic analyzers, environmental chambers, hydraulic/pneumatic test equipment and recording and sensing devices. Perform these inspection and test verifications to the required specifications, procedures, drawings, work instructions, industry standards or other contractually required documents. Perform general and periodic surveillance of work and associated storage areas. Maintain records and logs, as required, utilizing software for storage when available. Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Requires the use of shop math and specialized knowledge of electronic, wiring soldering methods, and testing instruments requiring knowledge of electronics both in theory and practice, and must pass required certifications.
- High school degree or equivalent is required.
- Must have ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Must have the ability to work 1st or 2nd shift according to the collective bargaining agreement.
- Must have the ability to work overtime as required.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in electrical inspection of printed wiring assembly, cable, harness, and PWA inspection.
- Two to three years trades training.
- Prior experience with J-STD-001.
- Prior experience with Electrical Assembly.
- Prior experience with System integration testing.
- Strong and proven communication skills - written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Texas
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top