Applications Architect / .Net / Tampa, FL
The Applications Architect will design, develop and support applications using .Net architecture. Applications may be Web facing and may also include SAP and or SQL back ends. The position may require leading small teams of up to four additional developers during the course of a project. The position may at times support several simultaneous projects although typically focused on one at a time.
The position will require high level skills in dealing with user community as well as information technology resources.
- Strong .Net development skills
- Development skills using C#
- Developing Web customer facing tools
- Design and development using SQL back end
- Knowledge of SAP as a back end resource
- Ability to lead small teams
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Development using SAP back end sources
- Certification in .Net, C#, Web or other development tools
- Bachelors degree with 10 or more years of practical experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martinâ€™s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customersâ€™ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where weâ€™re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Tampa Florida
Back to top