Application Development Specialist / PLM / Orlando, FL / Grand Prairie, TX
The Windchill Systems Administrator/Integrator/Developer is a significant position within Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control. This role maintains, develops, and configures the PTC Windchill application which enables Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) at this LM business unit and others across LM. This position gathers requirements, translates and implements those requirements using Windchill. Working with an enterprise wide tool affords the opportunity to work with a vast array of Lockheed Martin products, providing a variety of work with an expertise that is utilized across our organization.
Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited university in Information Technology, Information Services, or related degree.
- 3.0 GPA or above
- JAVA, SQL
- Ability to install, administer, configure, modify, integrate, and upgrade purchased software applications
- Provide end user support for applications and ensure application availability and business relevance.
- Knowledge and experience with application software life-cycle
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills to provide customer and application/IT team support
- Active Secret clearance
- Ability to install, administer, configure, modify, integrate, and upgrade PTC Windchill PLM or other PLM applications.
- Engineering and other Product Development business process knowledge and experience.
- RDBMS experience - Oracle and/or SQLServer.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martinâ€™s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customersâ€™ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where weâ€™re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Florida, Grand Prairie Texas
Back to top