Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Sr - CV-22
• Inspect and maintain aircraft avionics and electrical and environmental components.
• Perform acceptance inspections of critical flight control components after return from rework or upon receipt from manufacturer as well as aircraft acceptance and transfer inspections.
• Perform Scheduled/Unscheduled Maintenance of CV-22 aircraft.
• Perform diagnosis, adjustments, repairs, and replacement of faulty aircraft electrical, environmental and avionics equipment/components.
• Troubleshoot avionics instrumentation, navigation, environmental control systems, and electrical components and assemblies utilizing wiring schematics and diagrams.
• Perform complex system/sub-system troubleshooting.
• Perform completion of O&I-level aircraft modifications/Time Compliance Technical Orders and One-Time Inspections.
• On-the-job training and documentation of training of active duty maintenance technicians.
• Additional duties as required.
• This position will be at Kirtland AFB, NM
• Minimum of seven years continuous aircraft maintenance background/experience in an Aircraft Electrical/Avionics specialty on any fixed-wing or rotary aircraft
• Prior V-22 Air Force 7-level or USMC CDI qualification
• One (1) year of documented recent (within the past three years) experience on the V-22 is required
• Extensive working knowledge using technical publications, bulletins, diagrams, ground support equipment and precision tools in accordance with the Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM)
• Three (3) years of V-22 experience
• Prior APU and Blade Fold Wing Stow qualification
• Aircraft Tow qualified
• Refuel/Defuel qualified
• Experience with Tugs, Forklifts and Cranes
• Solder and Pin Crimp
• Experience with SIRFC System
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Kirtland AFB New Mexico
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top