Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Sr - CV-22
• Inspect and maintain airframes, power plants, prop rotor, ECS, fuels and associated components.
• Perform preflight, post flight, and phase inspections, inspecting and maintaining various systems, fuel, flight controls, prop rotor (to include weight and balance), utility, and power plants.
• Perform Hub, blade fold rigs, etc.
• Perform heavy maintenance to include engine, PRGB, Hub removal and replacement.
• Perform acceptance inspections of critical flight control components after return from rework or upon receipt from manufacturer as well as aircraft acceptance and transfer inspections.
• Perform Scheduled/Unscheduled Maintenance of CV-22 aircraft.
• Perform complex system/sub-system troubleshooting.
• Perform completion of O&I-level aircraft modifications/Time Compliance Technical Orders and One-Time Inspections.
• On-the-job training and documentation of training of active duty maintenance technicians.
• Perform Flight line driving/towing of aircraft/equipment.
• This position will be at Cannon AFB, Clovis NM
• Prior V-22 Air Force 7-level or USMC CDI qualification or minimum of seven years continuous aircraft maintenance background/experience in an Aircraft Mechanical specialty on any fixed-wing or rotary aircraft.
• One (1) year of documented recent (within the past three years) experience on the V-22
• Extensive working knowledge using technical publications, bulletins, diagrams, ground support equipment and precision tools in accordance with the Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM).
• Three (3) years of V-22 experience
• Prior APU and Blade Fold Wing Stow qualification
• Aircraft Tow qualified
• Refuel/Defuel qualified
• Experience with Tugs, Forklifts and Cranes
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Cannon Air Force Base New Mexico
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top