Windows System Administrator
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO. This position provides Windows system administration services including server installation, integration and configuration of the system, as well as the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Instructions (SOI's) in support of classified environments. The position requires the following abilities:
• Active Top Secret security clearance
• Compliance and Vulnerability remediation
• Configuration management of Active Directory
• Perform root cause analysis to prevent recurrence
• Document, install, configure, maintain, and upgrade system software and hardware products
• Support IT technology refreshes
• Perform recovery and restoration of servers
• Perform system diagnostics, troubleshoot problems, and systems documentation
• Provide support for Disaster Recovery planning, testing and execution
• Work closely with programs to define new hardware/software requirements
• Provide 7x24 on-call rotation support
Desired Skills: • Technical experience with Windows desktop and workstation hardware and software
• Disaster Recovery
• Patch/Configuration Management tools
• Windows PowerShell Scripting
• SQL experience
• Storage Administration and hardware management
• Citrix Server administration
• HP BladeCenter management
• McAfee ePO server configuration and management
• VMWare (Virtualization)
• Demonstrated strong working knowledge of Windows Server OS's
• Experience in successfully operating and maintaining existing hardware and software configurations
• Experience upgrading server operating systems, imaging, configuration management, security certificate installs and renewals
• Active Top Secret clearance
• Experience with Windows server administration
• Experience with vulnerability remediation and system compliance in accordance with policy
• Knowledge of data backup/restore
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top