- Annapolis Junction, MD
Description:As a cybersecurity professional at Lockheed Martin, Rotary and Mission Systems, Solutions, you'll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Financial assets. Healthcare information. Critical infrastructure. Hazardous materials. The uninterrupted flow of energy that keeps modern life moving. Here, you'll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you'll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay.
As Test Engineer, you will develop test cases, test automation, execute testing, and develop reporting that includes suggestions regarding improvements to the development team. You must be able to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, to the technical team, management, and customer so as to inform them of progress, plans and potential problems and viable solutions. You must be able to apply sound planning, analysis, and programming and coding practices.
'- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and IP subnets/routing would be required. Ability to configure network interfaces, set IP addresses and configure subnet LAN settings.
- Familiarity with basic VLAN/VPN/NAT concepts. - Familiarity with Wireshark/pcap.
- Python language and development experience.
- Experience with in C
- Familiarity with Linux operating system.
- Familiarity with make and build systems.
- Basic skills with electronic diagnostic tools: oscilloscopes, ohm/volt/ammeters, etc. Also, basic experience using lab equipment like power supplies.
- Experience/knowledge setting up GRE or IPSEC.
- Test automation experience (Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Experience with embedded systems, using JTAG/programming pods to load software.
- Basic familiarity with SVN or GIT version control systems and understanding of basic CM principles.
- Basic familiarity with JIRA or other ticketing tools.
- Familiarity with special networking test equipment, such as Spirent/Ixia/Xena packet testers, etc.
- Familiarity with iperf/jperf test applications.
- Python scapy - Tcl language
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top