Technology and Engineering Support
Description: As a cybersecurity professional at Lockheed Martin, you'll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Financial assets. Healthcare information. Critical infrastructure. Hazardous materials. The uninterrupted flow of energy that keeps modern life moving. Here, you'll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you'll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay.
Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validates system security requirements definition and analysis; establishes system security designs; implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures; verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities, and supports secure systems operations and maintenance. For security professionals providing systems security analysis, use Computer Systems Security Analysis (E121, L121).
• Provide forensic infrastructure engineering expertise in support of NMEC Office of Technical Exploitation (OTE) lab operations
• Design and develop equipment, processes and systems that involve data networks, storage, processing and data communications
• Image systems and build/maintain images
• Troubleshoot hardware, computer/server configuration skills, repair and test workstations, servers, and networks
• Analyze equipment specifications and process requirements to conceive a practical design
• Develop and maintain technical procedures, documentation and manuals
• Compile and analyze operational data and directs testing to establish standards for new designs or modifications to existing equipment, systems, or processes
• Perform a variety of system administration functions
• Bachelor's degree in a computer technology-related field and at least three (3) years of related experience. Eight (8) years direct IT experience may be substituted for education
• Minimum of three years specialized hardware/system engineering and systems admin experience
• Working experience of analysis and installation of communications systems, system administration functions to include support of network systems, network servers and desktop computers
• Experience requiring the ability to work independently and under tight timelines
• Experience requiring the ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences
• Experience requiring a working knowledge of computer forensics and exploitation systems, processing and applications
• Working experience with storage solutions
• Working experience of analysis and installation of computer-based systems, local area networks, fiber optic cable installation, specialized interconnect cable design and fabrication
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top