Technical Exploitation Examiner
Description: As a cybersecurity professional at Lockheed Martin, you'll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Financial assets. Healthcare information. Critical infrastructure. Hazardous materials. The uninterrupted flow of energy that keeps modern life moving. Here, you'll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you'll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay.
• Assist customers with the development, analysis and refinement of business processes to prioritize competing requirements and provide traceability of requirements throughout their lifecycle
• Review, edit and improve lifecycle documentation and give presentations to customers to include requirements, capabilities, updates and project statuses
• Research, analyze and recommend complex technical operational approaches, procedures and systems
• Support the customer by developing, planning, executing and managing telecommunications and computer network operations on a daily basis
• Experience requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills
• partnerships with IC agencies
• Experience requiring the ability to research, analyze, prioritize effectively, problem solve, synthesize large amounts of data/information and to work several tasks concurrently with minimum supervision
• Experience requiring strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience requiring a knowledge of complex geographic or functional areas or issues
• Experience writing official correspondence
• Demonstrated experience in the development, procurement, instruction, installation and operation of specialized technical equipment in support of CI/HUMINT operations
• Experience requiring an in-depth knowledge in identification and possible mitigation of hostile surveillance methods and other technical threats to operations
Demonstrated experience requiring a knowledge in technical collection disciplines and operational procedures/policies
• Experience requiring the ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals
• Demonstrated experience maintaining liaison
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top