- Linthicum Heights, MD
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems - Cyber & Intelligence, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
- Conduct discussions between various TOPIs and other customers ensuring accurate collection assessments are received/shared
- Support technical development of junior personnel in the area of SIGINT analytical tradecraft
- Provide technical direction and technical support for the development of training
- Collect, compile, and prepare drafts of information related to characteristics of signals based on Government identification of signals
- Conduct and document all-source research to identify the communications used by targets of interest
- Maintain knowledge of site capabilities to include end-to-end data flow to help recognize and define collection problems.
- Operate, demonstrate, and provide informal training on current or prototype intelligence systems, either deployed or in test
- Provide technical assistance necessary to meet collection-tasking strategies
- Participate in the review and validation of collection priorities submitted by Analysis and Production
- Provide collection summary reports, statistics, and metrics via formal and informal communications
Three (3) years Experience in the following:
- Understanding of RF: HF, VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF SIGINT systems
- Modern wireless communication signals; Airborne
- Geolocation, Ground-Based, Algorithm design & prototyping; FORNSAT; Terrestrial Radio Frequency (TRF)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top