Systems Integration/Test Engineer Associate
Description:Working in the Simulation and System Integration Labs within the Labs and Technical Services organization, the candidate will interface with and provide laboratory support to lab users. The candidate will troubleshoot system problems, both hardware and software, provide timely and accurate technical solutions, perform lab setups, maintain configurations and user access controls in lab venues. The candidate will use laboratory software tools, bus analyzers, and other laboratory test equipment. The candidate will work with C-130J and C-5 software engineers and developers involved with testing and integrating software and systems, in both formal and informal testing environments. Shift work may be required to support user and laboratory objectives.
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in aeronautical/aerospace engineering, systems engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or another related discipline.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and/or software problems
- Ability to set up and operate electronic test equipment
- Knowledge of C-130J or C-5 aircraft and/or avionics systems.
- System troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of high level programming languages (e.g. Ada, C++ )
- Perl, csh, bsh and/or Python scripting experience
Back to top