Systems Engineering Intern
Description:Reviewing product systems, associated support equipment and facilities, functional specification and operations, co-developing safety requirements. Co-developing analysis and making recommendations for inclusion of accurate safety criteria in system design, equipment and procedures to control or eliminate hazards. Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis on aircraft systems, human vehicle interfaces, and flight/ground operations to identify and mitigate safety hazards.
Interfaces with aircraft design teams, suppliers, internal management and external customers. Co-develops safety inputs to supplier data packages. With minimal supervision develops safety documents and hazard analysis as required to support customer and test operational range requirements.
Must be a US Citizen; this position requires a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate engineering program in systems engineering, aeronautical engineering, mechanical engineering, or another related technical field.
• Experience with and knowledge of system safety
analysis and tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and lead a team to accomplish assigned tasks
• Ability to drive assigned issues to
Back to top