Systems Engineer - Weapons Integration
Description: Perform as an F-35 Block 4 weapon integrator. Primary responsibility is to support the Block 4 Weapons Interface and Compliance contract. Activity will include ensuring that the weapon integration technical plans are integrated across the Development Value Stream Team (VST) and related Air System (AS) teams. Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Establish and manage a support subcontract, including management of formal correspondence and meetings with weapon suppliers for the Block 4 weapons
• F-35 Block 4 requirements identification, decomposition, and allocation
• Participate in the weapon Interface Working Groups
• Organize and host weekly telecoms, quarterly Technical Interchange Meetings, and support Block 4 events
• Support development of the Block 4 System Test & Evaluation Plan
• Support development of the Air System Exportability and Technology Refresh Management Plan
• Support Long Term Air System Development, Test and Verification Strategy Study
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: - Systems engineering or other engineering degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Supplier contract development and support
- Weapons Integration or store certification, or experience in flight test planning and execution
- Bachelor's or above Degree in an engineering/technical discipline.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Experience in Systems Engineering.
- Experience in requirements development and decomposition, supporting Systems Engineering Technical Reviews.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top