Systems Engineer, Trajectory
Description: Be a part of the team developing the hypersonic technology that could forever change our ability to deter and respond to conflict. This Systems Engineer will be responsible for work in all Systems Engineering phases to include requirements definition, allocation, maintenance, and verification/validation. The Systems Engineer will perform trajectory development, shaping, and analysis to satisfy customer requirements. Responsible for development and maintenance of trajectory documentation, and verification planning and execution. Participates in the identification and mitigation/exploitation of program risks and opportunities.
Desired Skills: - Customer interface experience
- Prior support to major design reviews
- Target/missile system engineering
- DOORS, MatLab, and/or other design or analysis tools
- Secret security clearance
- Experience in trajectory development, shaping, or analysis, and one or more of the following:
1) requirements identification, decomposition and allocation
2) trajectory documentation development
3) trajectory simulation construction
4) integration and troubleshooting of Guidance Navigation & Control (GN&C) software and/or hardware testbeds
5) requirements verification/validation
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top