Systems Engineer Stf
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This requisition is to support the Taiwan Offset Logistics Information System program. The candidate will travel to Taiwan to complete a site survey for 3 to 4 weeks concurrently to gather all relevant information, conduct analysis of current IT and facilities infrastructure at 4 intended locations of operation, define security requirements, create a concept of operations for legacy system integration and/or replacement, create a detailed plan to provide long-term sustainment solutions and execution of the customer focused delivery model for F-16, P-3, and C-130.
Follow on tasks will include:
- Communication of the Technical Vision to the team and senior leadership
- Communication of the System Architecture to the team and senior leadership
- Create and submit CDRLs based on information gathered during the site survey
- Provide Systems Requirements, Architecture, and Concept of Operations on integration or replacement of existing legacy systems
Desired Skills: • Experience with Customer Focused Delivery Models
• Experience with Aviation Logistics
• Proficient in Model Based Systems Engineering
• Proficient in architecting solutions using new and legacy systems
• Systems Engineering experience defining and documenting interface requirements
• Proven experience with military customers both foreign & domestic
• Working knowledge of Enterprise-Level Information Technology (IT) server-based systems in a distributed architecture
• Proven experience with being a part of an integrated team tasked with defining the operational, physical, functional, and technical architecture necessary to develop and describe the vision and desired capabilities for training and/or logistics systems
Bachelors degree from an accredited college, with 9 years or more of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
• Demonstrated success in engineering leadership role
• Significant experience in systems engineering practices and process
• Strong understanding full Systems Engineering lifecycle
• Strong understanding of customer focused logistics
• Experience with engineering estimation and BOE writing
• Demonstrated ability to perform in an environment with dynamic priorities and varying work tasks
• Experience working with customers and subcontractors
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with ability to brief/demo Executive Leadership
• Strong Organizational skills
• Analytical skills
• Ability to travel internationally for 3 - 4 weeks concurrently
-Must have the ability to obtain a secret security clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top