Systems Engineer Senior
Description: At Lockheed Rotary and Mission System (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) is looking for high performing Systems Engineers and Integration and Test Engineers to support a variety of F-16 flight simulator programs at its Training and Logistics Solution (TLS) Orlando, FL campus.
The selected candidate will have an exciting opportunity working on Lockheed Martin F-16 flight simulators. The candidate will support systems engineering and integration and test activities.
Desired Skills: - Prior simulator architecture experience
- Experience with IBM DOORs and requirements management
- Experience with DXL scripting
- Computer language skills (C, C++, FORTRAN)
- Familiarity with JIRA and Agile development
- Familiarity with the F-16 aircraft platform
- Previous systems engineering or integration and test/verification experience on a development program
- Ability to obtain a SECRET US Government Security Clearance
- Ability to support infrequent domestic and foreign travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top