Systems Engineer: Integration & Test
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
LM RMS Integration & Test Systems Engineer for the Aircraft Systems Maintenance Trainer (ASMT) production hardware group. Tasks will include: hardware system assembly and interface standup, software loading and verification, system test execution in-house and at deployed sites, cross-team coordination, and problem identification and resolution.
Candidate must be able to travel both domestic and internationally for as many as 3-4 weeks per trip to support installation.
Desired Skills: Experience with:
- Test procedure development/maintenance
- System and subsystem integration and test execution with problem documentation
- Proficient troubleshooting/analysis skills
- Product installation and configuration
- Network infrastructure exposure
- Security + certification
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 1 year of professional experience, or a related Masters degree.
- Experience in SE-related disciplines, SW/HW integration, and/or Systems Administration that benefit an Integration and Test effort
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and/or testing System Requirements
Must have ability to obtain a secret security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top