- Annapolis Junction, MD
Description:Want to be at the frontlines of cybersecurity by defending key national security systems? Come join our team of professionals who work daily with cutting edge technologies to support critical customer systems and missions. We work with our customers to develop tools, support operations, and engineer systems that play a critical role in the day-day defense of critical national systems.
CTS requires a senior level Systems Engineer to perform strategic planning, modernization, build and architecture within enclave environments. The work is at the customer site and supports a large team in a dynamic organization charged with supporting and maintaining infrastructures vital to the intelligence community's mission success. This very dynamic environment requires an experienced, capable candidate to employ critical thinking and strategic planning abilities.
• Modernize and combine virtualized environments
• Formulate life-cycle replacement plans
• Participate in engineering / technical reviews
• Involved w/building strategic infrastructure plan
• Assist w/the re-architecture and upgrade of enclaves
• Perform requirements analysis
• Ability to work independently
• Individual contributor
• Provide oversite and technical planning
• High-paced visible environment
• Understand enclave security process and procedures
• 16 years experience or 12 with a BS or 10 with a MS
• System Administration experience with Linux and Windows
• Knowledgeable in VMware
• Experience coordinating and documenting engineering efforts
• Networking and Storage Solutions
• CON OPS Documentation
• Systems Engineering Documentation
• Project Management Skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top