- Orlando, FL
Description:The Systems Engineer will support design, development and test of complex systems. Tasks include: Development and Analysis of system requirements, Development of specifications and test procedures, Conduct subsystem and system Integration and Test, and formal system acceptance testing, problem documentation and resolution in support to in-house and fielded systems.
The applicant will support a variety of programs in the Enterprise Sustainment Solutions market segment. The applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation. Some travel may be a required.
Accredited B.S. or M.S. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent. Understanding of system requirements and general understanding of the systems engineering lifecycle. Must have the ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
• The ability to carry out Systems Engineering principals, eg.:
• The ability to perform Systems Requirements Analysis and Derivation against Tier-1 Customer Requirements.
• Performing Integration & Testing of Systems Derived Requirements.
• Performing Verification & Validation activities against Customer Approved Requirements.
• The ability analyze existing Visio Modeling diagrams outlining JAMES Application flows.
• The ability to draft and review Release Test Plans.
Knowledge and Experience with Tools, eg.:
• Atlassian Suite Tools - JIRA, Confluence and Crucible
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College
Back to top