- Aurora, CO
Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Looking for a career with purpose? One that challenges your mind, grows your skills and contributes to our Nation's most critical missions? Do you pride yourself on solving problems that others think are impossible? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like you to join Lockheed Martin's Space Software, Systems, Cyber, and Operations (S2CO) Team.
S2CO develops, delivers, and operates affordable engineering and sustainment solutions for commercial, military and intelligence users across the globe. The team develops creative enterprise, cloud and application-based solutions for mission management, command and control, collection orchestration and tasking, processing, data analysis and analytics along with premier operations and sustainment capabilities of space- based programs in support of national security.
What does this role look like?
This Position is for a College Direct Placement (CDP) Systems Engineer for 2020.
• Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
• Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
• Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations. Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance at the CI level.
• Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation.
Positions are located in Littleton, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Louisville, and Aurora, CO.
Acceptable degree programs will include only science and technology related programs such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, etc.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information, including US Citizenship.
• Understanding of Cloud infrastructure, software / hardware infrastructure, middleware, and SOA.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Great teammate.
• Interest in at least one of these skill areas: requirements definition, con ops creation, system definition/design, and verification using DOORS, System Architect and ABD techniques.
• Knowledge of basic software practices such as coding standards, unit testing, configuration management, and database.
• Able to work in a team environment utilizing Agile methodologies and processes on a DevOps team.
• A results-oriented colleague, creative thinker and problem-solver; and able to follow all ethical standards of the Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College
Back to top