Systems Engineer Associate // E-1 // Advanced Programs // Fort Worth
Description:The Skunk Works (Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs) is looking for world class talent in Systems Engineering to be a part of a team that will carry on our 75 year tradition making history in advanced aircraft development.
This position is for an entry level Systems Engineer with a background in aircraft Avionics systems. The candidate will support a highly agile team responsible for the design, development, integration & test, and fielding of mission systems software and hardware products.
The candidate will also be expected to establish and/or maintain positive internal and external customer engagement.
The successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills as the position will require frequent internal interactions with project leads and other engineers in the group. This position will be involved in products at various stages of the system development lifecycle including requirements generation, system and software design, implementation, integration, and flight test. The ability to travel on occasion for team interaction and integration and test activities may be required.
The successful candidate will need to pass a security screening before being considered for an interview.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and a security clearance.
-Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree from an accredited university in a STEM-related degree.
• Fundamental knowledge of Optical/Infrared systems.
• Experience with military aircraft avionics preferred.
• Background in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Aviation Technology
• Experience with requirements development
• Experience leading teams
Must also demonstrate the following:
• Ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics
• Strong decision making and judgment
• Independent and self-motivated
• Oral and written communication skills
• Basic financial and business acumen
• Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results for the business in partnership with program managers and other functional disciplines/organizations as needed
• Demonstrated experience using standard office software tools/solutions e.g., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
• Ability to travel
Back to top