Systems Engineer Associate
Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
What does this role look like?
This dynamic position will serve as a strong foundation for continued development as a systems engineer.
• Support of field centers and facilities and supporting the operational readiness and safety systems.
• Learn the craft of problem investigations: root cause analysis and corrective action implementation support, surveillance and monitoring of deployed systems, watching for changes or degradation to the system, streamline operations.
• The systems engineer supports various system analyses in support of mission planning and execution.
This opening supports a variety of Systems Engineering positions within Lockheed Martin Space in Sunnyvale, CA. Some of these positions may require security clearances and may be subject to security investigation.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited college/university.
This position requires special access to support the program and requires US Citizenship.
• Coursework in college level physics.
• Knowledge and or training in the integration of requirements, design and technology during the design and development of complex systems.
• Knowledge of product development and associated development life cycle. Missile/aerospace related education/background.
• C++, MatLab a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Computer Science
• Computer Engineering
Back to top