Systems Engineer Asc
Description:This position is for a systems engineer to support the Advanced Programs and WPI projects. The candidate will work in an agile scrum development environment to design and develop technically complex software systems. Tasks include defining sub-system architecture, performing detailed software design, generating design documentation, and software implementation and testing (to include developing unit tests). Works under general direction from senior team members to ensure product development is aligning with higher level program goals.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering or related discipline from an accredited University.
Minimum 3.0 GPA
Ability to obtain security clearance
- Effective oral and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team environment
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Linux operating system experience
- Modeling and simulation experience
- Hardware test and integration experience
Experience/knowledge of software practices and configuration management
- Experience using C/C++ or another object oriented development language
- Leadership experience
- Logistics experience
Back to top