Description:This position reports to the F-35 Configuration Management (CM) organization located in Fort Worth, Texas. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to perform as a member of the F-35 Sustainment CM team. As such, this individual will perform status accounting (CSA) tasks associated with maintenance and modification work performed on aircraft in the field. Tasks include analysis of daily ALIS transactions, verification of LRIP flight clearance coverage for installed parts, and management of aircraft within approved flight clearances. Position also involves review of engineering to determine which parts need to be included in flight clearance documents. The successful candidate must also possess strong oral and written communication skills.
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related technical field.
- Technical writing and presentation experience
- Configuration Management
- Performing data and quality audits/verification
- Product Data Management
- Aircraft/aviation system bill-of-material (BOM) structure
- Experience with documents using MS Office
- Data Manipulation
- Communication(oral and written) skills
Back to top