- Moorestown, NJ
Description:The selected candidate will support Systems Engineering tasks for Launchers & Weapons programs in Moorestown NJ. The candidate will support more senior subject matter experts and drive both the heritage launcher program, and also the next generation of launcher and weapon systems. As such, they would ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects. Position requires frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications. Technical problem-solving skills; ability to see the big picture; ability to conceptualize, develop, and implement solutions; and ability to partner well with internal and external organizations including the product owner and scrum master. Understanding of the system architectures and how different pieces fit together.
1. Bachelor's level in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or Math or related technical experience is required from an accredited
2. Ability to obtain security clearance.
3. Must be able to travel
1. Familiarity with system engineering processes, including top-down design, requirements allocation/traceability, and integrated test approach.
2. DOD and/or US Navy Development Experience
3. Launcher and Weapon System Experience
4. Command and Control Experience
5. Agile Development
Familiarity with the systems development life-cycle.
6. Experience in working within an integrated team environment.
7. Possess good communication skills and be able to work with minimal day to day supervision.
8. Be well organized, take direction well, and be a self-starter willing to seek assignments and guidance.
9. Have strong analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to comprehend and work successfully with complex systems.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top