Systems Architect Stf
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This requisition is to support the Enterprise Sustainment Systems Market Segment and the Army TADSS Maintenance Program (ATMP). The candidate will support a large scale integrated product team through agile development in order to develop, integrate, and test a functional logistics system that supports our customers. The development includes mobile applications, website portals, software applications, cloud infrastructure, databases, COTS software integration, and numerous interface requirements.
Follow on tasks will include:
- Communication of the Technical Vision to the team and senior leadership
- Communication of the System Architecture to the team and senior leadership
- Provide Systems Requirements, Architecture, and Concept of Operations on the system
Desired Skills: • Strong experience in architecting solutions using new and COTS software and hardware systems
• Strong experience in Model Based Systems Engineering
• Strong experience defining and documenting interface requirements
• Experience with Amazon Web Services Cloud Architecture
• Experience working with Enterprise-Level Information Technology (IT) server-based systems in a distributed architecture
• Proven experience with being a part of an integrated team tasked with defining the operational, physical, functional, and technical architecture necessary to develop and describe the vision and desired capabilities for training and/or logistics systems
Other Desired Skills Include:
• XML knowledge
• Service Oriented Architecture Knowledge
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Object Oriented Programming
• Agile Software Development
• Linux and Windows Operating Systems
• Message Broker Technology (e.g. Active MQ)
• SysML/UML tools (e.g. EA, Rational Rose, Rhapsody)
• Configuration Management Systems (e.g. Git)
• Agile Process Tools (e.g. JIRA)
• Software Development Tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse)
• Atlassian Tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
• Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo
• COTS software familiarity (Tableau, Denodo, and MIR3)
Bachelors degree from an accredited college, with 9 years or more of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
• Demonstrated success in systems architecture roles
• Significant experience in systems engineering practices and process
• Strong understanding full Systems Engineering lifecycle
• Strong understanding of customer focused logistics
• Experience with engineering estimation and BOE writing
• Demonstrated ability to perform in an environment with dynamic priorities and varying work tasks
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with ability to brief/demo Executive Leadership
• Strong Organizational skills
• Analytical skills
-Must have the ability to obtain a secret security clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top