System Integration/Test Engineer/Norfolk VA
- Norfolk, VA
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
• Perform ACI associated test procedures and document completion, along with discrepancies, for future revision.
• Serve as the System Administrator for the Aegis Weapon System during Test Program. Implement shipboard passwords and password policy.
• Identify and resolve Aegis Computing Infrastructure equipment, operating environment and computer program issues.
• Support physical layer testing and troubleshooting, including but not limited to fiber optic testing and troubleshooting.
• Provide engineering support for the interfaces and capabilities and limitations.
• Assist with computer program installation and/or equipment changes as necessary to support ship test and integration program.
• Participate/perform data collection and analysis for summary report.
• Provide ships force with equipment, operations and maintenance familiarization throughout the test program.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Operational and configuration knowledge of Cisco-based Enterprise-level network hardware and software.
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision in an interrupt-driven, multi-tasking environment.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
• Specific knowledge of baseline 7/8/9 Aegis Weapon System Computing Infrastructure (ACI) architecture is desired.
• Specific knowledge of IBM Blade Center computing platforms.
• Specific knowledge of Cisco Catalyst-series 3750 and 6509 switch platforms.
• CCNA Certification.
• Experience with large scale Ship Integration and Test practices.
• Experience interfacing with US Navy personnel and familiarity with US Navy command structure.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top